- The technician will ensure the vehicle is safely positioned and is OFF before exiting the vehicle.
- The technician will identify himself to the contact person at the site and obtain a safe-work permit.
- A tail-gate meeting will be held with all concerned parties to explain the test procedure and gain specific site information.
- Isolate the interstitial.
- Introduce nitrogen to 2psi.
- Monitor pressure decay using digital gauges for thirty (30) minutes.
- Record pressure.
- At the conclusion of the test, the technician will remove all test equipment and return the safe work permit to the originator or their designate.
- A written report will be provided.
Reviewed Oct 31/16