- The technician will ensure the vehicle is safely positioned and is OFF before exiting the vehicle.
- The technician will identify himself to the contact person at the site and obtain a safe-work permit.
- A tail-gate meeting will be held with all concerned parties to explain the test procedure and gain specific site information.
- The inspection camera is designed to be used in all types of drains and pipe situations. The camera is totally waterproof and the body and cable intrinsically safe.
- The camera itself is 1.75” in diameter and can be inserted into drain lines down to 2” diameter. It has its own lighting and recording capabilities built in and is capable of reaching out to 300’ from the reel.
- The camera can be introduced into a long drain system at any point, provided there are no obstructions. For optimum inspection, the drain line should be relatively clean and as free from sludge and debris as possible.
- At the conclusion of the test, the technician will remove all test equipment.
- A written report will be provided.
Reviewed Oct 31/16