A Leak Technologies Solutions Ltd. technician is a skilled technician who is adapt at problem solving and has the ability to apply mathematical formulas. The position requires both physical and mental exertion. The person will be required to travel throughout western Canada and be able to work independently.
The person should be independent, self-managing, very well organized and responsible.
- Employment Summary
- Terms of Employment
- Permanent, full time.
- Must live in Alberta. Travels to all western provinces.
- Skill Requirements
- Completion of High School
- H2S, Whims, Standard First Aid, Valid Driver’s Licence
- We will train
- Security & Safety
- A clean drivers abstract
- Company vehicle supplied, valid driver’s licence, willing to travel regularly. Travel expenses paid by company.
- Steel toed safety boots, safety glasses/goggles, gloves, coveralls
- Work Conditions & Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure, attention to detail, hand-eye co-ordination, and combination of sitting, standing and walking.
- Essential Skills
- English as a first language, reading text, document use, numeracy, oral communication, working with others, problem solving, critical thinking, job task planning and organizing, finding information, computer use, continuous learning.
Apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org